<Source: Revised from Anglican Church Singapore Mental Rehabilitation Centre Courses.>
Below are my own Cstan98 study notes. Not mean to replace actual course.
Everyday We have problems. Solving them are part of life.
(01) Define Problem. If you cannot define it. How are you going to solve it?
(02) Brainstorm Solutions. All possiblities to solve problem/s.
(03) Decide Solution. Which alternative is the best. Choose it.
(04) Plan Steps. Once you decide solution. Mind logics/models steps plan to reach.
(05) Do Plan. Do not be indecisive. Do fast to solve problem. If face obstacles. Go back to Step 01.
Solving many small problems are equivalent to solving one big problem. So do not look down on solving little ones.
Some problems are linked. To solve C. You need to solve B. To solve B. You need to solve A. You need to know the heads/tails of whole picture.
When you solve one problem. Another problem is created. So you use problem to solve problem to cancel each other out.
Alice In Wonderland: "nothing is impossible. If You make it possible." No problem is unsolvable.