Cstan98 Things You Can Do = You Do, Things You Cannot Do = GOD Does For You

Version2 2018.03.00



*Things You Can Do. Do. Things You Cannot Do. Let GOD Does For You.

Do You Just Pray For Harvests But Don't Farm. Some people pray for harvests. But don't farm. Just sleep. Then complain there is no god. Some people pray for good examinations grades. But don't study. Just watch tv. Then complain there is no god. Are you like that?



  1. 99%-1% Rule.

    The me Cstan98 thinks a good rule is you do 99% & let GOD do the rest of 1%. If you expect GOD to do 100%, then you going to be very disappointed. When GOD comes down as JESUS CHRIST. He also leads by example doing things He can do. For example, He has a Job = doing GOD Works = healing sick people & spreading Kingdom of GOD. He also earn money = He asks his Disciples to collect tithes & offerings to help the poor which He uses to buy foods for Him & His Disciples. He also eats a healthy diet = consists of mainly of breads & wines. When He has done everythings He can do, if He faces something He has trouble doing = He asks His Father GOD for help = for example, during He is supposed to die at the Cross + He asks His Father GOD to give Him strengths. Therefore, as Perfect Christians We must do 99% our best, then when we face the 1% things we cannot solve. We then ask GOD for help. This free up GOD Resources. He just does the 1% things for Everyone. While We do 99% of the mundane things. GOD is a God of Everyone. Not a god of you only. The you try to attend to 1 trillion children. You should understand what me means.

  2. Things You Can Do = You Do, Things You Cannot Do = GOD Does For You.

    As a Perfect Christian, GOD expects you to help yourself first. For example, GOD expects you to work a job, earn money, eat healthy diet, ... = things you can do. After you do all these. GOD does His miracles to let you have money to eat cheap foods, cure all body illnesses, have a slim figure, meet your wife, ... = things you cannot do. GOD is only able to help you after you do your parts.

  3. *Conclusion: Do Your Best Rule.

    The me Cstan98 thinks another Good Rule = You Do Your Best, GOD Does The Rest.



**Cstan98 Other Perfect Christianity Topics:

Go To Cstan98 Be A Vegetarian Christian

Go To Cstan98 HOLY SPIRIT 9 Gifts & 9 Fruits

Go To Cstan98 Letter To Lost Sheep

Go To Cstan98 Oppressing The Poor Make You Unable To Enter The Kingdom Of God

Go To Cstan98 Things You Can Do = You Do, Things You Cannot Do = GOD Does For You

Go To Cstan98 Using JESUS CHRIST To Break Demonic Curses

Go To Cstan98 Using JESUS CHRIST To Break Satanic Vows 破解一貫道五雷轟身和九玄七祖共墜願



Go To Cstan98 Perfect Christianity Ministry Section

Go To cstan98.com.sg Homepage



**Cstan98 Official Topics:

(For informations.)

Serious Cultivators To Memorize

Official Accountings

Official Amazon Kindle Ebooks

Official Certifications

Official Photos

Privacy Policy

Spending Plans

Standard Email Replies

Terms Of Service

website-master-style.css

sitemap.xml