Jedi Martial Arts range from blocks/punches/kicks/side-steps. It is about attack/defence. It is better to practice everyday for 1000 years to become a 1000 dan Master. Than get kill in 3 years as a 3 dan master.
(01-01) Push Up.
(01-02) Sit Up.
(01) Body-In Down/Up.
(02) Body-In Right/Left.
(03) Side-Step Back/Front.
(04) Side-Step Right/Left.
(05) Side-Step 180 Degree Left/Right 90 Degree.
(06) Side-Step 180 Degree Cloclwise/Anti-Clockwise 180 Degree.
(07) Knife Down. Disarm.
(08) Knife Up. Disarm.
(01) Shaolin Punch-Block Right/Left.
(02) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate High Block Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(03) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Double Block Punch/Strike High Right/Left.
(04) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Block Middle RightHand/BackRightHand/LeftHand/LeftBackHand Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(05) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Block Low Punch/Strike Low Right/Left.
(06) With Block. Later Punch/Strike At All Directions.
(+) With HandPull. Later Punch/Strike At All Directions.
(07) Elbow Shoulder Right/Left.
(08) Horizontal Sweep Right/Left.
(09) Diagonal Sweep Right/Left.
(+) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Side Step Inside Block Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(+) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Side Step Outside Block Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(+) With Turn Sweep.
(01) 9Points Punch. NW/W/SW/N/Centre/S/NE/E/NS. Right/Left.
(02) 9Points Strike. NW/W/SW/N/Centre/S/NE/E/NS. Right/Left.
(03) To Head - Direct Straight Head. Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(04) To Head - Chest. Punch/Strike Right/Left.
(05) To Head - Throat. Punch/Strike. Right/Left.
(06) To Head - Top/Right/Bottom. Punch/Strike Right.
(07) To Head - Top/Left/Bottom. Punch/Strike Left.
(+) TKD(Taekwondo)/Karate Double 2 Punch/Strike. Right/Left.
(01) Jumping Double Front Kick. Right/Left.
(02) Jumping Double Axe Kick. Right/Left.
(03) 9Points Kicks. NW/W/SW/N/Centre/S/NE/E/NS. Right/Left.
(04) To Groin Right/Left.
(+) Double Front Kick Right/Left.
(09) Roundhouse Kick Upper/Middle/Lower Right/Left.
(10) Crescent Kick Right/Axe/Left. Otuside/Inside. Right/Left
(+) Hook Kick.
(+) Side Kick.
(+) Back Kick.
(+) Jump Back Kick (should be) = Back + Jump (instead). Not Jump + Back.
(+) Japanese. LRLR Punch + One Kick.
(+) Japanese. LRLR Kick + One Kick.
(+) Liver. L High Punch + L Liver Punch.
(+) Mike Tyson - Peekaboo LRLR + LR Punch.
(+) Mike Tyson - Peekaboo LRLR + RL Punch.
(+) Mike Tyson - Peekaboo RLRL + LR Punch.
(+) Mike Tyson - Peekaboo RLRL + RL Punch.
(+) Mohammad Ali - Dance Like Butterfly Stink Like Bee.
(+) New Combinations.
(+) Spinning Hook Kick. (Back + Hook. May Injury.)
(+) Tornado Axe Kick. (Back + Axe. May Injury.)
(+) Tornado Roundhouse Kick. (Back + Roundhouse. May injury.)
Aim Practice 10 for each Basic Movement everyday. Then add Basic Movements.
A bit block tweak here. A bit kick tweak there. Add up a lots overall.
Train to KO (Knock Out) all enemies fast.
(01) Better & Better.
(02) Faster & Faster.
Martial Arts is not how much you know. But how much You train everyday.
'Karate Kid, Movie'. It is about doing basic movements right.
Never get injuried during combat or peace time
Don't exhaust yourself during combat or peace time. Because next second there may be another enemy.
Don't overplan to stop you from trainings.
Don't scare yourself to death because of a major defeat setback. Everyone has them.
Tune your body engine. Train light everyday. Morning & night.
For outside. The me Cstan98 wears Converse black shoes. Recently. Ask the salesgirl selling the shoe: in fighting martial arts. Shoes tighter or looser better. Answer: tighter. They become looser as months go.
Reserves some body for quick bursts of energies.
Delicious foods & drinks to fight further & further.
Delicious (but not much) sex to fight further & further.
Add useful trainings steps. Remove redundant trainings steps.
Understand 1 Kick Practice = 10 Punches Energies Used. You cannot practice as many.
Let enemy attack a wall. Train to be one.
Let you KO (Knock Out) enemies fast. Train to be one.
(01) Aikido. About arch-points pressings.
(02) Boxing. About punches KO (Knock Out).
(03) ???Jiu Jitsu.
(04) Judo. About throws.
(05) Karate. About hands.
(06) ???Krav Maga.
(07) MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).
(08) Muay Thai (Kick Boxing). About elbows & knees.
(09) Shaolin. About daily routine trainings.
(10) Tae Kwon Do. About kicks.
(11) Wing Chu. About daily wooden dummy fightings.
(01) Knucke Pushup. Everyday 10.
(02) Straight Situp. Everyday 10.
(03) Stationary Squat. Everyday 10.
Too easy = not motivated. Too hard = you give up.
A mountain is climbed by the first step. But you need to climb each day at least one step to reach the top.
(01) Test = backward/forward, hand/leg, left/right, ... movements.
(02) Predict = enemy attack, defence, freeze, which & how hand, leg, ...
(03) Counter = revelant movements back.
(01) Do = Just Start.
(02) Monitor. Measure.
(03) Adjust. Exhausted = rest a bit. Slacking = push harder.
(01) Time To Drink. Drink.
(02) Time To Eat. Eat.
(03) Time To Fight Fast. Fast.
(04) Time To Fight Slow. Slow.
(05) Time To Learn. Learn.
(06) Time To Organize. Organize.
(07) Time To Rest. Rest.
(08) Time To Train. Train.
Left-Right Brain. Able to use both left & right directions. Hands & legs.
Back-Front Brain. Able to use both front & back directions. Hands & legs.
(*) Eyes To Hear. Ears To See.
(02) Shades Of Colours Movements.
(06) Steps Movements.
Jedi Martial Arts. Build characters mean integrity. Build disciplines mean confidence. Build staminas mean more energies.
(*) Better & Better = Faster & Faster + Harder & Harder.
(*) Faster each movement breathing. Faster the movement.
(*) Need to drink Filtered Ice Water a lots. For energies.
(*) Need to eat 4 Coffee/Meals a day. For energies.
(*) Need to practice as if outside conditions. If can. At lease once same outside clothings, shoes, ...
(*) Need to trainings add step by step. Too little = too boring. Too much = crash & burn.
(*) Need to trainings restore as fast as possible (if halt stop). You may be able to go back that last day training routines. Need not start all over again.
(*) Need to wear Footwear. Or else blue drained.
(*) Need to wear Uniforms. Or else blue drained.
All Jedi Do What Is Fit.